O farmacie bucureşteană la sfîrşitul secolului XIX
|Limba de redactare||română|
|Excerpt||The archeological salvation excavations undertaken during the summer of 2002, in the 19, Armand Călinescu Street in Bucharest, have resulted in the discovery of some foundations belonging to a former chemist's shop, along with those of a newer, wider building risen over the older one, dating from 1896-1899 and demolished in 1980.
The inventory found comprises a tumbler with a handle, glass jars, small jugs, rureens, European porcelain, faïence fragments (one of which rnarked with the year 1859, ensuring thus a better dating of one of the complexes). Glass flagons were also found in the underground, along with tools typical of chemist's shops.
One of the vessels bares the inscription „F. Brus Royal chemist's Shop Bucharest''. The authors inquired about the above-named chemist's shop.
|Paginaţia|||< << 26-63 >> >||
|Titlul volumului de apariție|
|Editura||Publicat de: Muzeul Municipiului Bucureşti|