Din istoria unui vechi aşezământ medical. Spitalul Filantropia
|Limba de redactare||română|
|Excerpt||Pages from the History of an Old Medical Establishment: the Hospital „Filantropia"
ln this study, the author presents the history of the hospital „Filantropia" – the foundation, the building steps and the medical organization, from the beginnings to present times.
The hospital was established by dr. Constantin Caracash, in 1811-1815. Constantin Caracash 's life is closely linked to the history of the Romanian medicine: he introduced, together with two other doctors, the antismallpox vaccine in Ţara Românească (1800) and organized the first civil hospital by public subscription - the „Filantropia" hospital. He also established the first regulation concerning the organization and functioning of a hospital. He introduced the first private printing press in Bucharest (1817) and wrote the first medical monography in Romania (1820-1828).
|Paginaţia|||< << 98-109 >> >||
|Titlul volumului de apariție|
|Editura||Publicat de: Muzeul de Istorie şi Artă al municipiului Bucureşti|