Scurt istoric al Căii Dorobanţilor
|Limba de redactare||română|
|Excerpt||Calea Dorobanţilor was first called Uliţa Herăstrăului, and was first attested by documents in 1834. lts first name come from its direction - the Herăstrău having become, by the second half of the 19th century, a place of recreation.
In time, the street bas known a series of modifications in line, denomination, urbanistic structure.
In spite of all changes, the Calea Dorobanţi still preserves buildings with a special historical and architectural value.
|Paginaţia|||< << 209-219 >> >||
|Titlul volumului de apariție|
|Editura||Publicat de: Muzeul Municipiului Bucureşti|