|Limba de redactare||română|
|Excerpt||The „ Icoanei" Garden, built in a rich quarter, took its name (just like the quarter itself) from the church close by, sheltering an icon dating from the year 1682.
The garden was founded following a decision from 1871, concluded by a contract and by the initiation of the works that were accomplished in 1877.
The result was a small oasis of vegetation and peace for the inhabitants of the area, and not only, as well as a place that has already become history.
|Paginaţia|||< << 117-120 >> >||
|Titlul volumului de apariție|
|Editura||Publicat de: Muzeul Municipiului Bucureşti|