O bijuterie a arhitecturii Bucureştilor: Biserica Rusă
|Limba de redactare||română|
|Excerpt||The Russian church was built at the very heart of Bucharest, between 1905-1909 with financial support of the tzarist court of Sankt Petersburg.
It became the prayer place of the Russians refugees from the Bolshevik revolution in 1917. Between 1934-1935, it was disputed between Romania, Yugoslavia and the Soviet Union. It was dedicated to St. Nicholas and it entered the jurisdiction of the Romanian Orthodox Church, then, in 1947, it was transferred to that of the Russian Patriarchy - situation that lasted till 1957, when ii was re-gained by the Romanian Orthodox church.
The church was restored in 1967 and, by a decision of the Orthodox church, it became the students ' church.
|Paginaţia|||< << 93-97 >> >||
|Titlul volumului de apariție|
|Editura||Publicat de: Muzeul Municipiului Bucureşti|